|Join the civic-minded businesses and groups that value the Elmwood Park Zoo’s role as an educational and cultural institution. Local and regional corporate partners play a vital role in supporting the Zoo’s day-to-day operations, as well as their work in education and conservation.
Corporate Partners are responsible for the following:
- Provide for the care and feeding of over 80 animals, including a number of rare and endangered species
- Support conservation programs that work towards replenishing the populations of endangered and threatened species around the globe
- Fund the construction of new and renovated animal exhibits to be enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of guests each year
- Benefit the number of education and outreach programs that educate thousands of school children and adult groups each year
In return for their support, Corporate Partners receive a number of exclusive benefits, which depending on the level of support may include:
- Complimentary admission to the zoo for employees, clients, or guests
- Name and logo recognition at exclusive zoo events, in publications, and on advertising
- On-site participation opportunities during special zoo events
- Discounted rate for facility rentals
- Exclusive VIP tours of the zoo for employees, clients, or guests
Click here for a list of partnership levels and corresponding benefits.The Elmwood Park Zoo is delighted to recognize the following Corporate Partners for their generous annual gift of support.